Individual membership of the Unit Owners Association of Queensland is designed for individual unit owners – both investors and owner occupiers.
Here’s what you get with an Individual Membership:
- Our publications such as members only Unit News Online Magazine, News Flashes and exclusive website content,
- a Voice through our Advocacy which solely represents the unit owners as key stakeholders in the strata industry,
- Support through our Knowledge Bank and Help Line as well as convenient access to important information through our site.,
- Other benefits through our advertisers, sponsors and affilates.
Above all you get peace of mind in dealing with an organisation that has been dedicated only to the perspectives and interests of unit owners for decades.
Help Us, Help You
Your membership helps us help you to carry out our charter to represent the interests of owners and investors in units in Queensland.
Being a non-profit community organisation, UOAQ is dedicated to improving the rights and lifestyles of people who live in units and town houses. Our aim is to be an effective network spreading useful information amongst unit owners.
UOAQ is the single organisation in Queensland representing solely investment and residential unit owners. As a recognised stakeholder, the Association meets with Government bodies in order to effect positive change within the industry. It is also worth noting that UOAQ is the only not-for-profit organisation in the entire stakeholder group taking perspectives solely in the interests of owners and investors. Thus the input provided is unbiased by any vested interests and is provided to promote the quality of, and, reduce the cost of, unit living for all Queensland unit owners.
How much does it cost?
The annual fee:
- $65 for full membership, plus
- $12 for administrative fee (one off fee for new members only).